Friday, March 04, 2005

yet another meme

Drew says that you can't count states if you're only driven through them. Sorry, Drew, but the two days spent driving across Nebraska means that it counts, even if I visited zero tourist locations or historic landmarks during that time. (Wait, I take it back; there was a buffalo sculpture made out of recycled barbed wire at one of the rest areas.)

bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...

Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /

Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you.

Words Written: one hundred and four
Lessons Graded: zero
Books on Floor: floor covered in paper so it's hard to tell

3 comments:

Drewster said...

I didn't say you couldn't count them, I just said I didn't.

Anyone who has had to stay overnight in Nebraska should count it twice.

Sorry, I couldn't help it. I don't really know anything about Nebraska...

TeacherRefPoet said...

Old friend,

You've been to the Sod House Museum. You were there. I don't have any photos, but I know you were. Briefly, but yes.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tips/getAttraction.php3?tip_AttractionNo==844

lemming said...

I remembered the buffalo and had forgotten the museum (with pictures on the wall of the lady who had lived there, oh yes!) - I think my doctoral candidacy gets suspended for this. :-) Thanks.