(catches blogging ball thrown by Greg)
"Ten (OK, Eight) Things I've Done That You Probably Haven't Done"
1) Named a dog after an opera star
2) Read the entire primary documents collection for the Shaker village of North Union, Ohio.
3) Survived an entire Indiana summer without air conditioning
4) Spent more than $50 on photocopies at once, all in dimes
5) Fed milk to baby gerbils with an eyedropper
6) Graded an exam completed in eyeliner pencil (the student ran out of pens)
7) My first legal drink was purchased for me by a priest
8) Written a research paper for which I had to read a hundred or so romance novels
Well, that's eight, at least.
(throws ball back into play)
Words Written: zero (sigh)
Lessons Graded: twenty
Books on Floor: seven