Wednesday, March 16, 2005

of baths and sleep

Sam is clean. He's not happy about it, but he's clean. Why is it that his loose fur doesn't come off in a brush, but then fills the bathtub? He was still damp at walk time and I worried he'd catch a chill, so in addition to the indignity of being clean, he's now pouting.

No, I don't own a hair dryer, and I don't think Sam would have waited around for me to blow-dry every inch of his fur.

Is anyone else having a hard time getting blogger comments to work? Wait, if you are, then you can't leave a comment to tell me. Oops.

Hardly surprising that after the last push to get the chapter in, I've been sleeping a lot. I sat down at 5:30 last night, intending just to rest my eyes, and woke up again at 9, then went to bed and slept until morning. I haven't dreamed about #3 and the koalas for a while though, which I take as a good sign.

Words Written: zero
Lessons Graded: thirty-one

2 comments:

Peruby said...

Yes, am having a heck of a time getting comments to work. I normally us Mozilla Firefox, but find that if I jump to Explorer sometimes it works. Also,sometimes I right mouse click and open up comments in a new window.

It seems to be getting easier to bath my cats. I am not sure, but I think they realize that it will end. I have three cats a dog and a bird to bath. :)

Rob said...

Yep, I'm also having trouble with comments...acting VERY slow. You may want to try changing your settings and make comments "show in a pop-up window." It may help it along a bit. But hey, I'm not expert.

A yes, the never-ending battle with dog fur. Chester's fur seems to multiply the more he gets brushed. How does that happen?? Good luck!