Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I can see clearly now

A while back my left contact lens ripped. This is a catastrophe; that lens has to be special ordered and takes something like three weeks to arrive. What with one thing and another, chapters to write and dogs to bathe, I was slow to make an apointment, and have relied upon my glasses for months.

My new lenses arrived today, and they're terrific. I have peripheral vision again!

Common themes are, well, common among Bloggers, even among folks living in different states or countries. We all watch/read/listen to the same news etc. Nonetheless, I was pretty amused to discover that Editor B is wearing contacts today and shares my delight in peripheral vision.

Words Written: zero
Lessons Graded: two

2 comments:

John Burzynski said...

We will make you a great running back yet...all of the great running backs have excellent peripheral vision.

More drivel from a polack...

Editor B said...

Awesome. Let's hear it for synchronicity.