Saturday, September 04, 2004

Commitment

All right - here goes. I have an ample supply of diet coke and chocolate, I've returned the latest Julia Spencer-Fleming mystery to the library, and there are no "turn-off the computer before the lightning hits" thunderstorms in the forecast.

I hereby promise that I will do my very best to write 3, 000 words between now and Monday evening, by which time I will have about 100 essays to grade.

Wish me luck!

Words Written: zero
Lessons Graded: sixteen

Update: as of 4:00 PM on Monday, 2767 words written
it had to happen - the "random" play programmed all
of the Liza Minnelli in a row

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! :)
Steven

Greg said...

Good job on the 2200 words! And I'm sorry on behalf of all programmers who deal with randomness. It's not as simple and straightforward as it looks.