Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Hello There

The biggest long-term challenge to working on a long-term project is the constant guilt whenever you do something other than it. In addition to the usual reasons for starting a blog, this is an effort to prove that I really have accomplished something productive toward my dissertation.

At this point, I have on paper the rough shape for my first chapter, and the first eight pages (much less rough) for my second. I also have several hundred students, who send me lessons and e-mail almost every day. Within the next few months, I hope to switch those numbers. :-)

Words Written: 5
Lessons Graded: 1

2 comments:

Don said...

Congrats on your new blog! I look forward to reading it.

Arthur said...

Hey Lemming,

I didn't want to spam up your comments on the front page, so I'm hoping you get emails of new messages so you'll find this. I couldn't find an email address for you. Anyways, I've been reading your blog for a bit and was wondering a few things. First of all, I'm also from Indy and would love to exchange links. If you're willing. Second, I could help with your blog template, if you want. It's probably already the way you want it to be, but if someone is using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer, some of the links in your column go out of place. No big deal. Anyways, sorry for the long comment, feel free to delete it. Just wanted to get in touch with you. Feel free to send me an email in reply. Thanks.