Harriet has tagged me. According to her, this meme is to celebrate five utterly mediocre aspects of yourself. Since Harriet almost certainly has blackmail-worthy material on me stored away somewhere, I dare not disregard her tag.
This actually strikes me as kind of funny - I strongly suspect that my five mediocre aspects would be highly interesting to someone else, and boring to another. Anyway, here goes -
1) As Harriet once observed, very kindly, I cannot read music. I wish that I could.
2) I go out of my way to avoid using pink post-it notes.
3) Without post-it notes, I would never get anything done.
4) I really hate it when people use "it's" thinking that it's the possessive tense. "Its" is possessive and "it's" means "it is."
5) Purple is my favorite color.