Friday, September 09, 2005

spam as poetry

Like many people, some of the spam I get is just, well, strange. Most of the time I roll my eyes and junk it unread. One of today's messages sneaked through my initial delete cycle, and I have to confess, some of the random words selected to sneak the thing past any filter in place were not all bad.

clairvoyant coven

A coven of clairvoyants, a murder of crows, a pod of dolphins, sure, why not?

try clomp buzz

I can't decide if "clomp buzz" would make a better microbrew or mead.

burdock within intuitable and influential hieroglyphic but rainier

It's possible that there are hieroglyphics which depict burdock - did burdock grow in ancient Egypt? Certainly there's a certain amount of intuition involved in any translation, and I know I get more work of an intellectual nature done when it's raining.

(I never said it was good poetry...)

1 comment:

fatrobot said...

i fell from a poet-tree