Wednesday, April 06, 2011

what do you need?

Years and years ago, I was at a women only gathering where we had to write down answers to a series of open-ended questions. I don't remember all of them, but one was, "which appliance do you need the most?"

I confess that I chose the hot water heater over the coffee maker. I can always go out for coffee, but cold showers, yuck.

On Sunday, a tree in the neighbors' yard fell down and knocked out a chunk of the fence and the Internet connection at lemming headquarters. With the Internet connected again, I'm trying to decide between hot water and the Internet...

3 comments:

Harriet M. Welsch said...

That's a very tough call. It's nice to have you back, though!

edj3 said...

Boy that's a tough choice. I want both, darn it!

FreshHell said...

Water. I can drive to the library for the internet. Or go to work. I need toilets that work and hot water for showers and hand washing. No contest.